Any person who wants to transport ground water requires prior permission from WRD under Section 6(2) of Goa Ground Water Regulation Act 1 of 2002. In order to apply online for a permit to transport ground water, you will need soft copies of the following documents:
- ID and Address proof of the applicant. Valid ID proofs include Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voting card.
- Form I & XIV of the Land on which the well exists. This document is available at the Directorate of Land and Survey Records Office.
- Agreement Bond cum Undertaking in the prescribed format.
Kindly scan the documents mentioned above and keep them ready in pdf or jpg format.
Instructions for applying online to avail Nital Goem, Nital Baim subsidy:
- Create an account on the Goa WRD website by clicking on the 'Register' button.
- If you have already registered, kindly log in to the website.
- Click on the button to 'Apply for Nital Goem, Nital Baim subsidy'. Fill in the required details, upload the requisite documents and submit the form.
- You will receive an SMS on your registered mobile containing a reference number of your application.
- You will receive notifications regarding updates to your application by SMS.
- Once your form is processed by the concerned officer, you will be intimated regarding a site inspection on your registered mobile by SMS.
- After confirmation, a site inspection will be conducted.
- After approval of your application, the same will be communicated to you.